Casual Roles Now Available
- Friendly, reliable mature ladies required
- Work in an enjoyable team environment
- Looking for staff to work in Eastern Suburbs & Inner West areas of Sydney
- Privately owned, local and established business
Moving Smoothly is a privately-owned business operating for more than ten years. We are based in Sydney and service the Eastern Suburbs, Northern Beaches, North Shore and Inner West. Our experienced team of mature ladies all have practical, caring, compassionate attributes and enjoy nothing better than helping clients when they need it most – moving house. We live our brand: ‘understanding your every move’, but our special ingredient is that we are passionate about making a difference and delivering value to our clients through our continued communication, peace of mind, reliability, organisation and attention to detail. Exceeding our client’s expectations is of paramount importance as the majority of our work is through referral. Being ‘the best’ at what we do is simply part of the role’s DNA.
Due to our continued (and planned) growth we are on the hunt for ‘new’ team members. The key tasks involve packing and unpacking clients’ home-based possessions in preparation for moving house. We are looking for staff who have a strong work ethic and are looking to commit to a company that is growing from strength to strength. As well as being responsible and reliable, we want our staff to enjoy working as part of a team (which is essential to getting the job done). Moving house can be an overwhelming experience, having the ability to navigate our clients through this stressful period, whilst delighting them at the same time is a must!
We are currently seeking additional team members for Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs and Inner West – so there must be a willingness to travel in and around these areas.
- Have a reliable car to travel to jobs particularly in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs and Inner West.
- Be available for a minimum of two (4+ hour) shifts each week (Mon – Fri), with the option of further shifts (including weekends). Please note shifts are not guaranteed each week and can be assigned at short notice.
- A degree of flexibility is also required if a job runs over or under its scheduled time hence this role will not suit anyone with childcare and or school commitments.
- Be able to speak fluent English.
- Possess a smart phone – required to download our app to view your upcoming shifts.
- Be healthy and able – there are times when packing can be strenuous, however generally no heavy lifting is required.
- Be able to work as part of a team and be willing to get ‘stuck in’ and work at a pace.
- Be honest, reliable and possess a high level of integrity.
- Have an organised, tidy nature and a keen eye for detail.
Successful applicants will be provided training and will undergo a 3-month probationary period. The right attitude is a must!
If this sounds like you, please apply via the link.
(please note, due to large number of applications we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted).