Casual Roles Now Available
- Friendly, reliable team of mature ladies
- Stay fit and healthy – burn off some extra energy!
- Earn extra $$$ in boutique, safe, clean, home based environment
- Looking for staff to work in Eastern Suburbs & Inner West Areas of Sydney
Moving Smoothly is a privately owned business operating for more than 10 years. We are Sydney based and service the Eastern Suburbs, Northern Beaches, North Shore and Inner West. Our experienced team of mature ladies all have practical, caring, compassionate natures and like nothing better than helping clients when they need it most – moving house. We live our brand: understanding your every move. Our special ingredient however is that we are passionate about making a difference and delivering value (communication, peace of mind, reliability, tidy, point to detail) to clients. Meeting high standards of client satisfaction is of paramount importance to us due the majority of clients being referred. Being great at what we do is simply part of the role’s DNA. We truly believe that if potential clients don’t know ‘who we are’ and ‘what we do’ then we are literally doing people a disservice.
Due to our continued (and planned) growth we always on the hunt for ‘new’ home packers. This is exciting as we know new people bring new energy. The simple part (for the right people) is the packing and unpacking of clients’ homes in preparation for moving. However we are looking for staff who have a strong work ethic and those looking to commit to a company that is growing from strength to strength. Whilst we have fun working for our clients, we expect you to be flexible and have a high degree of reliability and responsibility. Moving house can be overwhelming experience. Having the ability to navigate our clients through this stressful period, whilst delighting them at the same time is a must.
Currently we are seeking packers for Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs & Inner West – so there must be a willingness to travel homes in and around these areas.
- Have a car to be able to travel to jobs (Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs & Inner West).
- Be available for 2 shifts minimum each week (Mon – Fri), with the option for more shifts (including weekends). Please note shifts are not guaranteed each week and can be assigned at short notice.
- Be flexible on these days (will not suit anyone with childcare/school commitments)
- Speak fluent English
- Possess a smart phone – to download our app to view your upcoming shifts
- Be fit and healthy (as there are times when packing can be strenuous, however generally no heavy lifting is required).
- Be willing to get ‘stuck in’ and work at a pace.
- Be reliable
- Have an organised, tidy nature & key eye for detail.
Successful applicants will be actively trained and will undergo a 3 month probationary period. The right attitude is a must!
If this sounds like you, please apply via the link.