If you’re selling your home you want to get it looking its best, it’s important to highlight the features, while downplaying the negatives.
In some cases, rather than removing all your existing items and replacing it with rental furniture and effects, we believe that your property can be enhanced using your existing furniture and furnishings – making it more practical to live in during the all-important sales period.
It can also provide a much more cost-effective solution to your sales budget!
Through a process of de-cluttering, re-configuring room layouts, adjusting lighting and adding a few key accessories; Moving Smoothly can transform your property into an inviting space to ensure potential buyers can instantly see your property’s potential.
- Professional advice on your enhancing your property’s sale potential on a budget
- Property styling focussing on using existing furniture and furnishings
- Additional hire of accessories and props
- Professional de-cluttering and re-configuring room layouts
- Creative direction with photographer and liaison with Real Estate Agents
After removing some large pieces of furniture to storage to uncover the lovely light and airy potential of the home with its open-plan floorspace; we staged the property for auction. Using cushions, throws, artwork, lighting and rugs to enhance the original features and working with some of the existing furniture, we created a modern, sun-filled, beach-style home with ocean glimpses, perfectly suited for young families or potential property investment.